Menu

Here we come some of the best Funny Football sayings and Quotes all the time. Found many people searching about it. So thought to share with you guys the Top 14 Funny Football photos. Football is serious game but players made it funny some how. You can see below images, download and share with your friends. Feel free to share your experience visiting this site with us.
Top 14 Funny Football Sayings and Quotes
No problem girls , I can go, Ahhhh I am dying
If your girlfriend looks like this, She's probably a keeper
Hey Watch out!
I believe I can Fly
What a Block Fart
You try to steal my ball ? I steal your's 
Soccer players pretend they're Hurt , AFL Players pretend they aren't
Let me show you , the dance of my people
Encounter Breeze
What is this ?
Soccer , kind of like marriage, A whole lot of effort, and not a lot of scoring
Epic Soccer Ninja Move
Let's Break Dance
Alabama Football, We're just better than you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top