Menu

Somebody call a medic! He is having a seizure! 
 My God, That was terrible, Quick, think of a way to break up with him, I have herpes, Wow you too
 My, You sure smell great. What do you have on? I have a hard on, but I didn't know you could smell it.
 I give up. How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb, funny boy?
 I recycle men, I cook food
 The Number 3 Hairy guy
 Helium? will it kill the pain? No, but when you scream, it's funny
 That's right, you either pull upp your pants, or you wear the underpants, I made out of jeans.
 Ladies, If e's nice enough to do the dishes, be sure to express your appreciation. It's only fair!
The Vagina
The best engine in the world is the vagina. it can be started with one finger, It is self lubricating. It takes any size piston, and it changes its own oil every 4 weeks. It is a pity though that the management system is so damn temperamental

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top