Menu

Top 15 Funny Adult Humor Jokes Pictures
 Darling it's better down where it's wetter, That's what she said
 Sometimes it's all about the angle
 Ladies, When it comes to Doggy Style, I'm behind you 100 %
 When she puts on a breathe right strip
 Lock your doors, Brenda, Lock your doors
 Where you put the cucumber
 I don't wear skinny Jeans
 When i was 10, I cried because i missed the morning cartoons
 If you can do this, Call me
 Jennifer, Calm down, We drank some milk and we played with a ball, That's it
 I think they misunderstood when i said " I wanna watch "
 Who was the greatest prostitute in history? For 25 cents she swallowed balls until she died
 Hey lady, I think your shoe is untied
 Cut his Balls
 Men be like , just do it like they're doing it in the video
A man's shirt on the naked female body, is like a flag on a conquered fortress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top