Menu

Top 18 Adult Halloween Jokes Pictures
 Why do Witches fly on brooms? Vacuum Cleaner cords aren't long enough
 Trust me, Miss Blake, No one will ever notice you're wearing a hearing aid
 Next Halloween I'm picking out the costumes
 But, see you next month, Who the heck is he?
 Mom, how about from now on you stop calling me your little Pumpkin ?
 Halloween Group Therapy
 You called His Support?
 Well , just give me a moment to consider the possibilities? Trick or Treat?
 I'm glad I went with the vibrating model
 Turn yourself in?? Look lady, confess all you want , But for the last time, There's no Law against Eating Peanuts
 Every Halloween I pretend to be the same thing, not at home?
 Hilarious Adult Halloween Jokes
 New concept , Adult Halloween, walk around ringing doorbells and everyone gives out a shot of booze or a bong rip to each other make it happen?
 Hello again Kitty
 Get anything good? No, Just some ford and Gm Stock
 Dude, I told you
 Return to base, you've got a broken Bra Strap?
research and Development Halloween Jokes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top